From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uclibc/hardened profile and ipsec-tools
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:58:48
1 John Hampton wrote:
2
3 > checking net/pfkeyv2.h usability... no
4 > checking net/pfkeyv2.h presence... no
5 > checking for net/pfkeyv2.h... no
6 > checking netinet/ipsec.h usability... no
7 > checking netinet/ipsec.h presence... no
8 > checking for netinet/ipsec.h... no
9 > checking for /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h... no
10 > checking for /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h... (cached) no
11 > configure: error: Unable to find linux-2.6 kernel headers
12
13 I wouldn't say it's related to GNAP but rather to the uclibc/hardened
14 profile. You can test by chrooting in your livecd-stage1 tmp directory
15 and try emerging ipsec-tools from there, I guess it wouldn't work
16 either. If you can reproduce the problem that way, outside the GNAP
17 scope, you should probably file a bug.
18
19 I suspect that the current ipsec-tools ebuild doesn't pool enough deps
20 to work with the uclibc/x86/hardened profile that GNAP uses.
23 Koon
24 --
25 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list