From: jesse@×××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Wiki/informal docs?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 01:04:42
1 Hi folks,
2
3 I'm doing a lot of fun work with my spankin' SheevaPlug and GuruPlugs.
4 I'm documenting some of what I'm doing, because I'll forget the process
5 in 3 months. ;) It seems that the "official" gentoo wiki project has
6 either stalled or is being done behind the curtain (if so, contrary to
7 how wikis are best used...). Can we make a forum on f.g.o just for
8 "Embedded Gentoo"? Then we can at least have howtos/stickies/heads up
9 notices and the like, and allow users like me to post and collaborate.
10 What do you think?
11
12 (Please reply to the list only. Thanks. :) )
13
14 Cheers,
15 Jesse Adelman
16 San Francisco, CA