From: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] /sbin/runscript
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 07:05:56
1 On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 00:43 +0100, Jakub Ladman wrote:
2 > Hello
3 >
4 > I am building a minimal system to run some services and my libsdl based
5 > application.
6 > Everything must fit into 16MB of flash memory.
7
8 I have a set of init.d script + a gentoo compatible runscript for my
9 alpine linux distro. The alpine-baselayout will uses busybox init to
10 fire up gentoo style init.d scripts.
11
12 http://dev.alpinelinux.org/cgit/alpine-baselayout/?h=v1.x
13
14 It uses /etc/network/interfaces and busybox ifup/ifdown though.
17 PS. alpine will probably switch to openrc in near future so use the v1.x
18 branch if you want keep it small.
19
20 -nc