From: sraczynski@××.pl
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev fails on gcc-stage1
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:41:54
Użytkownik Daniel Goller <morfic@g.o> napisał:
>On Tuesday 24 January 2006 08:29, sraczynski@××.pl wrote: > >> >> crossdev -t arm-unknown-linux-uclibc > >based on your endianess change arm to for example armeb for big endian >armeb-softfloat-linux-uclibc works just fine for me with crossdev >
I've tried arm-unknown-linux-uclibc, armeb-unknown-linux-uclibc, armeb-softfloat-linux-uclibc, with the same result: ... checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... cross-compiling... unknown checking to probe for byte ordering... /usr/armeb-softfloat-linux-uclibc/bin/ld: crt1.o: No such file or directory collect2: ld returned 1 exit status unknown configure: error: unknown endianess - sorry ...