From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Success in getting a Minimal Gentoo
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:11:08
1 On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 22:21 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2 > Yay.. My 1st post here and by following the links below, I managed to a
3 > minimal gentoo system running right now.
4 >
5 > NOthing much is in there, only boots me up to the kernel and that's
6 > about it.
7 >
8 > Next, need to put in iptables/shorewall/dropbear/dhcp(which would be
9 > recommended?)/freevo(that's the main purpose)/xorg-x11/firefox
10
11 You can drop dhcp3 and just use the udhcpd provided by busybox.
16 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
19 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list