From: Janusz Syrytczyk <jsyrytczyk@×××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Simple GNAP router problem
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:33:29
1 hi,
2 I'm having some problems w with kernel dependent packages on gnap. While it
3 should not be a problem with standard kernel, I would like to use
4 gentoo-sources patched with patch-o-matic from netfilter.org.
5
6 So because I'm tinkering with some netfilter addons (connlimit, ipset) I have
7 to compile iptables, conntrack, and ipset tools against this modified kernel.
8 The goal is to create two routers for thousand people using 120Mbit of
9 downstream. And that is why I need connlimit and ipset.
10
11 So the thing is I cannot find a solution to compile those tools against my
12 sources, not standard sources fetched by catalyst during its compilation
13 process.
14
15 Is there any unified solution for this? I thought about creating an ebuild
16 with my modified kernel sources just for this but isn't it an overkill?
17
18 Janusz
19 --
20 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list