From: Juan Jesus Prieto <jjptapia@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] project page moved
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:01:42
Hi Ned

El Vie 14 Nov 2003 18:58, Ned Ludd escribió:
> Great, > As of now that the place where most of our brainstorming is going on is > on IRC. Please feel free to join #gentoo-embedded on irc.gentoo.org > and share your idea's and approaches.
Thanks, I have joined to #gentoo-embedded a couple of times, but the problem is that I am from Spain and there are 6~7 hour of difference with America (continent :-)), so I think it is a good idea to publish every few days a summary of the most important decisions taken in the chat.
-- Juan Jesús Prieto Tapia jjptapia@×××××××.com -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list