From: Marcelo Coelho <marcelocoelho@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Tinygentoo chroot problems
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:27:13
1 > > Check out runit too.
2 It looks like the ideal
5 > I got this problem. I search a solution and found nothing. After
6 > updating portage, I do not having this problem. Perhaps, it can help
7 > you..
8 Updating right now...
11 > i think this is problem with uclibc, for check this i compiled glibc in
12 > root of tinygentoo and chroot works fine.
13 That is strange, because, I'm not using uclibc. But I'm using _dash_
14 (don't know if the media server I'll use is comptabile with uclibc).
17 best regards!