From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Can I get some interest in the uclibc-0.9.33.ebuild
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 00:04:52
1 Ed W wrote:
2 > Come on... you know you want to...
3 >
4 > Can we get some testing of this please?
5
6 I do want to test it, but admit it has low priority in my busy life.
9 > can we have a push to get this into portage please?
10
11 I will help push if you help me test. I would like to have a minimal
12 system with asterisk. What do you suggest? I have plenty of
13 experience with catalyst, but I know you're not using it, so show us
14 your way?
15
16 With catalyst I would probably have to create a uclibc profile, if
17 case there isn't one already. Not a terribly big deal, but well, not
18 what I want to focus on right now.
21 //Peter