From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP question
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:59:53
Hi Mihir,

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 16:41, Mihir Sevak wrote:
> Dear Sean, > I thank you very much for your response. > I do have those packages listed in LiveCD.conf > > I am attaching a partial errorlog in this email. > entire errorlog is too big. > > Please if you can suggest something. > Thanks.
Not sure what causes these errors. I would try building a 32bit version first and if that works try with 64bit. Sometimes a build fails because temporary files have not been cleaned since the last build attempt. So rm -rf /var/tmp/catalyst. If you mail me your specs I can try a build here. -- Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen (Jaervosz)