From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 17:07:01
1 Hi Peter
2
3 I just set up a new vmware image runing gentoo (i686) and didn't run
4 into any of the illegal instruction issues that you mentioned. I did,
5 however, mount proc, sys, & dev before entering the chroot. Actually,
6 even when I didn't have them mounted, it was still working fine.
7
8 I am running things in VMware though, so if I get a chance in the next
9 little bit, I'll run it on my older 32-bit workstation.
10
11 Cheers, and thanks again for the feedback.
12
13 C