From: Jean Blignaut <jean@×××××××.biz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] init Id "s0" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 13:33:16
1 I haven't installed any thing just using the standard stuff - its my
2 first time with gnap - wasn't going to go too complicated
6 I'm going to burn to disc and test on real hardware maybe it's a vm
7 issue
11 ________________________________
12
13 From: Hanni Ali [mailto:hanni.ali@×××××.com]
14 Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:57 PM
15 To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] init Id "s0" respawning too fast:
17 disabled for 5 minutes
21 I had something like this happen whe I was using mingetty to autologin
22 and it wasn't installed. Possibly modules problem but fist check you
23 have agetty installed/configured correctly.
24
25 Hanni