From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] A-15 Dev boards
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 20:06:50
1 On Tuesday 09 April 2013 11:49:48 wireless wrote:
2 > I've been looking for an Arm (A15) dev board; hopefully
3 > to get embedded gentoo installed and working on an A15.
4 >
5 > Here is what I found:
6 >
7 > http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/26/samsung-launches-arndale-community-board
8 > /
9 >
10 > Has anyone got embedded gentoo working on a Arm (A15) based
11 > dev board that is readily available for purchase?
12 >
13 > Discussion or recommendations are most appreciated.
14
15 depending on your exact needs, i might recommend a Samsung Arm Chromebook:
16 http://dev.chromium.org/chromium-os/developer-information-for-chrome-os-
17 devices/samsung-arm-chromebook
18
19 that's my main arm dev platform now, and it's a decent laptop to boot :).
20 it's also the same price as that dev board ($250).
21 -mike