From: John Holland <john.holland@××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] linking to libattr and libacl
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:07:52
1 While emerging system using crossdev-wrappers I encountered linkage
2 problems in conjunction first with libattr and then with libacl. Both of
3 these problems could be solved by removing ${ROOT}/usr/lib{attr,acl}.la.
4
5 Could this problem be remedied by editing the libdir line reflecting the
6 position of the actual library?
7
8 Could we then adjust the la files and possibly the pkgconfigs using
9 cross-fix-root to avoid this.
10
12
13 Cellent Finance Solutions AG
14
15 Firmensitz: Calwer Straße 33, 70173 Stuttgart
16 Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 720743
17 Vorstand: Thomas Wild
18 Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Rudolf Zipf