From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Gnap
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:52:18
1 JoseAlberto wrote:
2 > Hi :)
3 >
4 > we are working on it. You can see the progress in
5 > http://code.google.com/p/gnap-dev/
9 Excellent!
10
11 I've always been a big fan of the whole GNAP concept and
12 offering. I think it is a fantastic project for folks
13 to reuse old hardware, and as a teaching tool
14 for those of a more inquisitive nature.
17 I can hardly wait to test-drive the results of your efforts,
18 and spread the word to many folks and kids that have
19 old hardware and nothing interesting to use it for.
20
21 sincerely,
22 James