From: "Relson
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] serial port handling question
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:21:27
1 'Tis working perfectly for /dev/ttyS2.
2
3 /dev/ttyS4 is seg-faulting for unknown reasons -- most certainly a flaw
4 unrelated to the ioctl.
5
6 Regards,
7
8 David
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: Peter Stuge [mailto:peter@×××××.se]
11 Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:18 AM
12 To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] serial port handling question
14
15 David Relson wrote:
16 > > but if you need to control the lines directly there are an often
17 > > neglected set of ioctls to do this.
18
19 Nice! I thought I had looked at all paths into uart_update_mctrl()
20 but clearly not. Thanks for pointing it out!
23 > This sounds exactly like what I want.
24 > I'll test it later this morning when I get to work.
25
26 It should work well.
29 //Peter