From: "Scott L. Price" <prices@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] AVR ebuilds
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:28:13
1 We need to do something about the dev-embedded/avr-* ebuilds. Avr-gcc and
2 avr-binutils can be replaced with crossdev.
6 We need to keep avr-libc but it needs to be updated as it is broken and
7 people keep submitting bugs on the same problems.
11 If nothing else can we put them into package.mask so they are masked?
15 Is anyone else on the list using the avr ebuilds?
19 Right now I have a stable avr tool chain using crossdev (my patched
20 version in bug 52790) and avr-libc-1.0.4.ebuild (available in bug 52979).
24 I am willing to maintain the ebuilds. I just need to know the process for
25 getting changes into the system.
29 Thanks.
33 Scott =)
37 ---
38
39 Electrical Engineering/Web Development
40
41 Dragonfly Technologies, Inc. http://www.dflytech.com
42
43 Hunt Utilities Group LLC http://www.hugllc.com