From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: david@×××××××××.com
Cc: AJ Armstrong <aja@g.o>, Embedded Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-embedded@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] base-layout lite
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 12:09:11
This is a very good point, I hadn't thought of. Fortunately the scripts should be very simple. Doing a symlink [ -> test is a good one to remember, iirc. -- Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o> Developer, Hardened Gentoo Linux Embedded Gentoo Linux Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243 Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243