From: Mike Dunn <mikedunn@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] JTAG (Linux) article
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:10:50
1 On 09/20/2010 12:35 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 >> i guess someone should step up to be a maintainer for openocd.
4 > Yeah. I'm on the right way, but am too busy doing many things..
7 > //Peter
8 I'm a gentoo user and also an openocd user. I'm also an openocd contributor,
9 mostly bug fixes on the xscale target. I'm not a gentoo developer, but I've
10 been using it for many years. I'm able and willing to help out, if someone
11 would be willing to sponsor / mentor me.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Mike