From: Hanni Ali <hanni.ali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] flash card booting
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:35:31
1 I don't really know about the current flash card u are using but i
2 suggest if you want to keep everything solid state look into ide and
3 usb interface cards such as these find a local distributor
4
5 http://www.m-sys.com/site/en-US/Products/DiskOnChip/DiskOnChip
6
7 using the usb interface is the quickest but ide devices are also
8 avaliable personally i wouldn't look at pcmcia hdd, it's just not as
9 efficient.
10
11 Hanni
12