From: Dean Ezra <dean@×××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Chroot error: chroot: 'cannot execute /bin/bash: No such file or directory' on NSLU2 to Gentoo root
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 02:25:31
Hi,

Thanks for the help. I have ended up backtracking the steps in the
Gentoo NSLU2 hardware wiki and I think it was down to not doing
'turnup init' at the beginning.

Having redone the steps (including the turnup init), I am past the
chroot step and now running 'emerge sync'.

PS I have also updated the wiki with some extra guidelines.

thanks

-- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list