From: Michael Kunze <michael.kunze@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] What has to be done?
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:58:47
1 Hello,
2
3 Good to see that the embedded project is comming to life!
4 I'm mostly interested in the handheld project because i got one myself
5 and i think it would be the most practical use.
6
7 Now if someone gets the time can you please enlight me how the whole
8 process is planned to work?
9 I mean i have my Zaurus here and a gentoo machine. The PDA can be
10 flashed and needs a initrd.bin and an image.bin. So am i right here that
11 these two files are the result of what we trying to archieve? How do we
12 get from normal ebuilds to there?
13 I'm sure more questions will come, but maybe some of the wiser guys can
14 show us the path?
15
16 Thanks very much!
17 Best Regards,
18 --
19 Michael Kunze
20
21 Assembler Command: IXM: Initiate X-rated error Messages
25 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list