From: Benjamin Burns <benjamin.burns@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gumstix anyone?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:16:29
I second the question, as I'm curious as well.  However -- I think it
might be more appropriate/worthwhile to ask about the buildroot portage
package on the gumstix-users mailing list.  You can subscribe to it at
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=98784 -- if you don't wish to
subscribe (it's a quite busy list) I can pose the question there and
forward the response (if any) back to you individually, or to the entire
list.

-Ben

-- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list