From: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] cirrus ep93xx chips / maverick crunch
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:13:57
1 wireless wrote:
2 > SUCCESS!
3
4 Great ;-)
5
6 I'm glad I could help you out! If you run into any interesting findings
7 with ep93xx and maverick hardware floating point, please let me know
8 because I haven't had a chance to test it out yet.
9
10 There are a lot of people who would be quite interested in that on the
11 TS-7000 mailing list.
12
13 One of the next two things that I'm going to be looking into as well are
14 userspace versions of the fconfig and fis RedBoot commands, which can
15 dynamically alter kernel images / boot parameters through the MTD
16 interface.
17
18 I guess these two tools are relatively new, because they're not yet in
19 portage. Also, the fis userspace util doesn't even have a home. I just
20 randomly ran into them on the nslu2 package list. The guy who wrote
21 fconfig was quite helpful as well. I still haven't gotten it to read out
22 my config yet because I believe my kernel doesn't properly display
23 redboot partitions. I'll find out sooner or later though.
26 Cheers,
27
28 ~/Chris
31 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list