From: david@×××××××××.com
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] glibc and standard baselayout minimalist installation
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:57:09
On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 02:13:22PM +0100, Vano D wrote:
> Hi all, > > I am one of those that needs a gray-cell memory upgrade... > > Here is the file... also forgot to mention that the base system is 15 megs. > > Any comments/corrections/ways to make this more efficient are highly welcome. >
actually busybox already has the executable names that it is supposed to link against in the package. A simple hack in the ebuild gets you a bit more sane results... [ "${LINKS}" = "yes" ] && { for i in `cat busybox.links` do dosym /bin/busybox $i done } Put that in the src_install section and it does it all for you. I suppose a USE variable would make a bit more sense. -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list