From: Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev fail
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:04:50
1 Dne čtvrtek 24 Červen 2010 10:22:01 Peter Stuge napsal(a):
2 > Jakub Ladman wrote:
3 > > After some months i need to rebuild my arm-softfloat-linux-gnu toolchain.
4 >
5 > ..
6 >
7 > > Please recommend me, what to check up.
8 >
9 > Is the arm-version needed? armv6, armv7, etc?
10
11 The chip has core arm920t, where i get info about its name in current
12 crossdev?
13
14 I have functional system built with toolchain generated before two years, now
15 i must appned some new packeges and do upgrade, but my toolchain stops
16 working, i need functional arm-softfloat-linux-gnu toolchain, not eabi for
17 binary compatibility. I need to send binary package via slow curious line to
18 the system and it must run.
19
20 Three days of trying and still nothing, i'm stuck in big piece of shit.
21 I have somewhere backup of old toolchain, on former colegue's notebook, but
22 ...
23
24 Jakub
27 > I just built arm-softfloat-eabi without problems, though that's
28 > pretty different.
31 > //Peter