From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 02:07:07
I'm almost inclined to think it's an ISA issue, but I guess it's
impossible to know where a SIGILL is coming from until it's run
through gdb.

I don't actually have gdb up and running yet, unfortunately, but
that's the route I would take. I believe they both use a version of
libiberty that needs to be patched, and I could probably recycle some
of the same patches I used for gcc-4.6.

I'll keep you informed.