From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 02:07:07
1 I'm almost inclined to think it's an ISA issue, but I guess it's
2 impossible to know where a SIGILL is coming from until it's run
3 through gdb.
4
5 I don't actually have gdb up and running yet, unfortunately, but
6 that's the route I would take. I believe they both use a version of
7 libiberty that needs to be patched, and I could probably recycle some
8 of the same patches I used for gcc-4.6.
9
10 I'll keep you informed.
11
12 C