From: Jonathan Michaud <Jonathan.Michaud@×××.ca>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Documentation
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:14:10
1 I'm trying to install Gentoo Embedded on a 128Mb CompactFlash disk which
2 I will be using to boot on a PC-104 single board computer. Has anyone
3 tryed this?
4
5 Thx
6 -------------------
7 Jonathan M
10 Ned Ludd wrote:
11
12 >On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 10:21, Jonathan Michaud wrote:
15 >>Where can I find documentation on Gentoo Embedded?
19 >unfortunately there is not much in the way of official documentation
20 >Our current primary focus is on the development of gnetoo framework.
21 >It's probably better to describe what device your targeting ask your
22 >questions here and hope for a reply from somebody that's doing work
23 >similar to your own.
27 >>Thx
29 >>Jonathan M
30 >>