From: Jean-Marc Beaune <jm.beaune@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] BridgeCo DM830-CQL
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 23:03:18
1 Hi,
2
3 I'd like to use embedded linux and upload it on this board:
4 https://picasaweb.google.com/jm.beaune/BridgeCO#5587773209750064082
5
6 <https://picasaweb.google.com/jm.beaune/BridgeCO#5587773209750064082>This
7 device is a Philips WAK3300 alarm clock running Linux but it's quite bad as
8 an alarm clock so I'd like to convert it for hobby hacking.
9
10 Proc: BridgeCO DM830-CQL
11 Mem: Spansion S29GL064M90
12 Ethernet: Realtek RTL8201CP
13 Wireless: Broadcom BCM4318
14
15 There are some soldering points on the bottom right area that looks like
16 serial interface but that has to be tested.
17
18 Do you think it's possible to use Gentoo-embedded to install Linux on this
19 device?
20
21 I couldn't manage to get a device to test embedded Linux untill now, I hope
22 I'll be able to make it with this one.
23
24 Thank you
25 --
26 Jean-Marc
27
28 P.S: I already posted on this list to ask same kind of question but never
29 had the correct hardware to test embedded Linux, sorry for posting again.