From: Hugo Melo <hugo.melo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Help: choice of GUI for develop
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:54:23
1 Hi,
2 I am working in a adapted gentoo-embedded for epia machines with 32MB cardflash.
3 My gentoo is working fine, but now i need choice a lib for programming
4 in python for use in my gentoo. But i am running away from problems
5 like install pygtk in gentoo-embedded, because it need to use
6 glib-2.6.
7 Can anyone help-me with a choice of grafical lib for programming in
8 python that can be installed without problems or a way of install
9 pygtk without problems..
10
11 PS: my f. english is like the english of a litle clild..
12 --
13 -- Hugo Melo
14 "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd
15 all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to
16 repetitive electronic music." (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc. 1989)
19 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list