From: "Dennis.Yxun" <dennis.yxun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Bumping ebuilds
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:06:00
1 Hi Ed W:
2 I'm not gentoo dev, and actually not uClibc guy ;-)
3 But I do suggest you file a bug on http://bugs.gentoo.org
4 so people who see may help
5
6 Dennis
7
8 On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com> wrote:
9
10 > Hi folks
11 >
12 > I'm using gentoo for some "embedded" (actually probably "small" is a
13 > better phrase) builds and have ended up hacking around a number of
14 > ebuilds, uclibc probably being the most interesting one
15 >
16 > Does some developer have time to help get some of these updates pushed
17 > through? I can help with the basic ebuild updates, but I need someone
18 > with inside knowledge to help guide how we handle some of the patching
19 > issues?
20 >
21 > Who is the uclibc maintainer right now?
22 >
23 > (FWIW: uclibc 0.9.32 is a massive improvement over what is in portage
24 > right now. Almost everything compiles out of the box and I even seem to
25 > have iconv/locales support working from uclibc...)
26 >
27 > Thanks
28 >
29 > Ed W