From: david@×××××××××.com
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] busybox default Config.h
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:38:22
I noticed that the default busybox Config.h(the file that selects what applets
to compile) doesn't include a few things most systems will prolly
need(freeramdisk for example).

is there an easy way we can provide people with the capability to
construct their own customized Config.h and have emerge build busybox
with that file ?  USE flags are a bit unrealistic in this case.
like... 'place your own/modify the config in
.../busybox/files/Config.h'

I'm sure the people who have done gentoo development type things for
longer than I have can think of a better place to do this.