From: "Juha Ristimäki" <juha.ristimaki@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] looking for a embedded platform with extended temperature range
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:06:09
1 On 28 April 2010 23:45, Marcus Priesch <marcus@××××××××××××.at> wrote:
2 > i am looking for a small embedded board with extended temperature range
3 > - ideal from -20 to +60 degrees celsius - i know "extended" is far more,
4 > but for my project it's sufficient to have -20 to +60 ... it will be
5 > installed outdoors in the wild - here in austria ;)
6 >
7 > and the second one could be any embedded device with usb (host),
8 > ethernet, hw watchdog and the possibility to run python code ... ;)
9
10 You could check the IGEPv2 (https://igep-platform.com/), an ARM based
11 development board. The company claims that it would work in
12 temperature range from -40 to +80 degrees Celsius and that the plastic
13 enclosure (sold separately) would provide the IP 65 protection.
14 However, I am quite sceptical of the IP protection class judging from
15 the pictures... Could not find any mention of hw watchdog, but that
16 does not mean that it would be impossible to implement. The company is
17 based in Spain, so the ordering to Austria should not be a problem.
18
19 Regards,
20 Juha