From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] SPI & ARM9
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:25:08
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Friday 08 February 2008, wireless wrote:
3 >> Hello,
4 >>
5 >> I've just been reading about the SPI support in the 2.6.24 kernel:
6 >> http://kernelnewbies.org/Linux_2_6_24
7
8 >> Does anyone have a testbed where the processor on their embedded board
9 >> is using the SPI port?
10 >> Has anyone use a 2.6.24 kernel to utilize the new SPI support to
11 >> communicate with any other hardware?
12 >> Any examples are appreciated.
13 >
14 > you'd probably get better results asking on the arm kernel mailing list
17 Do you know the url or a link for the arm kernel mailing list?
18 All I seem to find is the 'arm linux' lists....
21 > -mike
22
23 James
24 --