From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Thomas Drueke <tdrueke@×××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev problem
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:14:42
On Saturday 10 September 2011 12:01:10 Thomas Drueke wrote:
> I haven't found a log showing the outcome of the compilation making the > available information > restricted somehow.
it's farily simple code. if your gcc can't build this: int foo(int *i) { static __thread int j = 0; return *i ? j : *i; } it is broken
> then stated the versions of the host system on the command line: > > crossdev -t armv7a-softfloat-linux-gnueabi --g 4.4.5 --l 2.12.2 --k > 2.6.39 --b 2.21.1
what version of gcc was actually used ? the versions you give to crossdev merely say "these are the latest i want to use". if they aren't available, portage will use whatever is available which is often times older than requested. -mike