From: Jean-Marc Beaune <jm.beaune@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] How to start with Gentoo embedded?
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:11:15
1 Thanks,
2
3 I already worked with 1-wire devices (DS18s20) with digitemp
4 http://www.digitemp.com/ but it was only to display outdoor temperature and
5 build charts with GD. But I never built an application to drive something
6 from Linux (e.g. from serial or // port).
7
8 I'll investigate your hardware tracks.