From: Marcelo Coelho <marcelocoelho@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ADSL router + firewall + PoPToP....
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 22:17:57
1 Hi!
4 I've been testing a few scripts i've wrote to be able to automatically
5 update the software for this router, but, i've realised that at the
6 end i have a full compilation system, and what i want is a minimal
7 system, only with the servers i want and a small set of applications
8 that i need on this pc.
9
10 So, can i use my desktop pc to compile the software i want and this
11 way populate an empty set of the basic directories of the linux
12 system? What tools can i use to do that?
15 Thanks for the help!