From: Natanael Copa <mlists@××××××.org>
To: solar@g.o
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] emerge/tbz2pkg for busybox
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:39:32
1 On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 12:17 -0400, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > Hi guys.. checking in. Are we feeling these two applets (tgz2pkg/emerge)
3 > are getting close to being ready for use yet? Or have we stalled?
4 > Waiting on me for anything?
5
6 I'm sorry. I almost forgot this.
7
8 I have sent the (almost) complete tbz2pkg to Benjamin. There were some
9 cleanup needed so they shared the data. Last thing I heard from Benjamin
10 was that I'm more or less done with my part.
11
12 There is one thing that concerns me though...
13
14 Preistall/postinstall scripts. I think we will depend on having scripts
15 attatched to the packages that could be executed (for creating users,
16 handling updates etc...)
17
18 Any idea on how this could be handled?
21 Natanael Copa
25 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list