From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] emerge crossdev, but no crossdev?
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 11:42:09
1 On Sunday 01 April 2007, Christopher Friedt wrote:
2 > I thought that maybe there was some strange reason for this, but when I
3 > emerge crossdev-0.9.17-r3, the actual crossdev script no longer exists
4 > on the system. Instead there is crossdev-stable. Reading crossdev-stable
5 > one finds that it is the crossdev script that one would expect to be
6 > named crossdev.
7
8 fixed in cvs ... you can either `mv` it yourself in /usr/sbin/ or just run
9 `crossdev-stable` like normal
10
11 cheers
12 -mike