From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxyum@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Running Genntoo inside a QEMU VM
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:28:29
1 Hi!
2
3 Arm eabi works fine
4 both native and cross compiler if you use at least gcc-4.2
5 binutils-2.18 and glibc-2.7
6 i haven't tested eabi with uclibc yet
7
8 Alexxy
9
10 2008/4/2, Radek Polak <psonek2@××××××.cz>:
13 > > Hi All,
14 > >
15 > > I'm wondering if anyone has tried to run Gentoo on a QEMU virtual machine.
16 > >
17 > > I'm currently testing Qt/Embedded 4.4.0 and it would be really useful to
18 > have
19 > > several virtual machines to test it on, specifically arm, mips & PPC.
20 > >
21 > > I've looked at the arm handbook and it says there's only stages for the
22 > old arm
23 > > ABI, it that still the case? I need to test against EABI really.
26 > > Cheers,
27 > >
28 > > Tom
32 > Hi Tom,
33 > you can check this link [1]. It worked fine for me.
34 >
35 > [1] http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_PDA#Building_in_qemu
36 >
37 > Cheers