From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Licence compliance - capturing all source files used to make a build?
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 09:10:25
1 Hi
2
3 > I wouldn't have mentioned an IP lawyer at all had it not been for the
4 > fact that I know that you are in the US. :)
5
6 I'm in the UK
7
8 > I use catalyst, and I control what gets deployed with custom ebuilds
9 > and snapshots. The fewer packages in the final system the better;
10 > less stuff to track.
11
12 Whilst I guess it should be possible to tear apart catalyst and find out
13 how they do it, does anyone happen to know or have a heads up on the
14 code for catalyst? It must be a solved problem so I should think others
15 have solved this in various ways?
16
17 Thanks
18