From: Cees Koolen <cees@×××××.nl>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev ppc-softfloat-linux-gnu gcc 3.4.5 libc 2.3.6 failed
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:21:56
1 Both -t and powerpc in stead of ppc worked for the first error. The crossdev
2 tool results in another error. This time it fails to build glibc. There seems to
3 be something wrong with the kernel header version but I do not understand fully why.
4
5 It complaints that the version is to old and shoud be at least 2.6.6 (for NPTL).
6 So I tried to run in again with kernel version 2.6.19 and it results in the same
7 error.
8
9 #crossdev --k 2.6.19 -s4 --target powerpc-softfloat-linux-gnu
10
11 (With or without the --k option, the result is the same.
12
13 Thanks a lot for the response before!
14 Cees