From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:06:35
I've made tarball snapshots of the portage overlay (i.e. all source),
sysroot, and toolchain available here[1].

A gitorious project has been set up here[2], but I'm not going to
check-in the overlay until a bit more testing is done.

I've also set up a blog to make announcements here[3], and will be
making the first post after checking the overlay into gitorious and
after one or two people can reproduce the build.

Incidentally, if anyone here has an amd64 or x86 arch running Linux
and would like to do take it for a test drive, download the sysroot
from [1], unpack to /usr/i686-pc-linux-bionic and then run the
following:

===================================
#!/bin/sh

for i in proc sys dev tmp; do
  mount -o bind /${i} /usr/i686-pc-linux-bionic/${i}
done

chroot /usr/i686-pc-linux-bionic /bin/sh

Cheers,

[1] http://code.google.com/p/gentoo-bionic
[2] https://gitorious.org/gentoo-bionic
[3] http://gentoo-bionic.blogspot.com