From: Janusz Syrytczyk <jsyrytczyk@×××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] arm router with 3 ports
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 22:04:21
1 > On 01/04/2010 21:20, Janusz Syrytczyk wrote:
2 > > Those routers are very famous in Europe, but also in AUstralia and now in
3 > > China, my company uses dozens of them, know people who have thousands):
4 > >
5 > > http://routerboard.com/pricelist.php?started_from_home=1
6 >
7 > There are some very cool boards there - however, to my eye it still
8 > highlights what a bargain the Alix boards are if the feature set matches
9 > your needs!
10 >
11 > Ed W
14 Not a contest, just my three cents, we're not only on the list :-)
15
16 In my local store MikroTik is much cheaper (about 20-30% each) and its just
17 here, handy, ready to rock.
18
19 JS