From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc-4.6 / bionic
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:04:22
1 localhost ~ # x86_64-pc-linux-bionic-gcc -static -m32
2 -specs=specfile.txt -o hi hi.c
3 localhost ~ # ./hi
4 Hello, Bionic World!
5
6 bwahaha... bwahahaha... (insert pinky into corner of mouth here)
7
8 1) Fix internal specs (had to manually adjust for crts startfile/endfile)
9 2) make it work for -m64 by default
10
11 C
12
13 On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Christopher Friedt