From: Martin Guy <martinwguy@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] gcc configure for ARM ep93xx: --with-float-abi= does not exist
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 01:01:39
1 On 12/19/08, Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz> wrote:
2 > Even on intel machine it fails with the same message (FPU exception)
3 >
4 > Martin, do you have also built x86 hosted crosscompiler?
5
6 There are some old ARM x-compilers at freaknet.org/martin/crosstool
7 but I did that before working on the Maverick patches so they do not
8 include it. Yes, I should do that work again and produce more recent
9 x-compilers with the crunch patches.
10 If you would like me to do that, please write privately and I'll tell
11 you how cheap I am for open-source work |-)
12
13 M