From: Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] problem crosscompiling app-shells/bash
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:34:33
1 I am sorry for disturbing you.
2 It is ok, i passed over a notice that SYSROOT is recomended to
3 be /usr/architecture same as crossdev creates.
4 Now it looks much better.
5 Jakub
6
7 Dne Tuesday 29 of April 2008 18:56:53 Jakub Ladman napsal(a):
8 > Hi
9 >
10 > I am trying to build gentoo system for my ipaq from scratch, but building
11 > the minimal system fails on app-shells/bash which have probably broken
12 > autoconf or something.
13 >
14 > I am trying all the versions in portage tree and everytime i get only "good
15 > old" message: "checking for C compiler default output file name...
16 > configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables"
17 >
18 > My cross tools are generated by crossdev and i am folowing the enbedded
19 > gentoo handbook.
20 >
21 > Is this known problem? Do you know what to do?
24 > Thank you for help and for patience with my stupid english.
25 > Sincerely yours
26 > Jakub Ladman
30 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list