From: Natanael Copa <mlists@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] porting runscript to embedded
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:01:47
Is there anyone that is porting /sbin/runscript to embedded so the
native gentoo init.d scripts can be used?

I have written something that seems to be able to start up the simpliest
gentoo init.d scrips.

Could this be something for the baselayout-lite or should it be in yet
another separate baselayout? (I have an rcS script here that simulate
runlevels)

So far the only problem seems to be that some init.d scripts use
"killall /path/to/binary" instead of "killall binary". Specifying the
path does not work with busybox killall.

If anyone else is working on something similar, please let me know so we
can cooperate.

--
Natanael Copa