From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: busybox init scripts
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:03:27
1 Marc Blumentritt schrieb:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > is someone working on Gentoo init scripts for busybox tools like
5 > syslogd, hdparm, etc? I would be willing to help creating these. Perhaps
6 > they could be included in busybox package and installed as an option?
7 >
8 Finally I got to a point, where I really needed these init scripts, so I
9 wrote some for loadfont, loadkmap, hdparm, and syslogd (s. attached tar
10 ball). They are small and simple, nothing fancy. If you need other
11 tools, have a look at these scripts for ideas. Thanks go out for
12 Natanael, whose scripts I used as example.
13
14 Regards,
15 Marc

busybox_init_scripts.tar.bz2 application/x-bzip