From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: david@×××××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] baselayout stuffs
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:32:20
This actually looks good to me. I think we'll start out with some of this, and then keepdir some of the common stuff like /bin /sbin, etc. -- Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o> Developer, Hardened Gentoo Linux Embedded Gentoo Linux Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243 Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243